prep time: 10 mins
cook time: 7 mins
Oh garlic bread, I clove you 🤪🤪
garlic cloves crushed
dairy-free cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F.
- Slice the sourdough bread into even slices, drizzle them with oil and place them into the oven to lightly toast for 3 minutes.
- Wash and cut the garlic cloves into small pieces. Using a garlic crusher or a mortar and pestle, crush the garlic pieces until they are flattened.
- Place the dairy-free margarine into a medium sized bowl. Add in the crushed garlic pieces, alongside salt, oregano and thyme (to taste). Be sure not to add too much salt, as the margarine tends to contain plenty.
- Place the margarine mixture onto the bread slices generously, coating them completely on the top facing side.
- Return into the oven for another 3 minutes, or until the margarine appears to have melted into the bread. Sprinkle cheese on top and grill for another 1 minute, or until the cheese melts. Cool down and serve, best eaten fresh!
Recipe from beetsandbobs